Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Midterms.

No cute outfits today. It's midterm week.... ugh... I seriously can't believe it's that time already!

Well, after a few (maybe more) hours of hard work and studying I managed to pull all A's on my midterms. Yay! I have to say, I was pretty proud of myself... so I celebrated with a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.

Mmmm....

It was delicious. <3

On the outfit note, if you scroll down the page a little bit you can find the outfit I wore to school last week. I thought it was pretty cute, but today's weather leaned more toward me dressing in my "almost sweat pants" skirt and Aero polo. Can't say that I looked super fashionable, but I managed to stay warm and comfy all day.

And that worked for me. :)

Hopefully, I can share another outfit post in the near future. I've found some pretty awesome bargains the past couple weekends.

Until then, please enjoy this clip I found about the "evolution of fashion"...


{Love this.}

 <3M


2 comments: