Friday, August 27, 2010

My Favorite Indie Music Artist: A Fine Frenzy

She's cute, quirky, and very talented it's... Alison Studol from A Fine Frenzy! 

I absolutely adore all of A Fine Frenzy's music. They have a folksy/quirky sound that is super catchy and I find myself singing along to all the songs... even if I don't really know them. : ) I love her lyrics and mad piano skills. This artist is definitely one you can chill out to or jam to. These songs really help get me inspired.

She also makes me really want to dye my hair red... 
Anywho,

Check the links to these videos... they're some of my favorites. : )




Hope these tunes help you get your groove on... and inspire you to be creative!

<3M

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. White Noise for Babies

    ReplyDelete