Friday, August 27, 2010

Yesterday was fabric.

Fabric Time!
It's true. Yesterday I was home by myself and I was feeling like getting crafty with some of my new fabric stash (Trader Baker special!)... so I did. : )

 
I made this cute little owl. I'm pretty proud of myself actually. I also tried to make a handy, little notebook cover too, but that didn't turn out so great. It's functional but sort of on the wacky side. 

Oh, well.
My next one is going to be awesome! : )

My owl still needs to be stitched to the cover, and I plan on doing this by hand with some embroidery thread. I love how you can add so much personality with just some different colored thread! 
So, yesterday's project was pretty fun... and it hurt my back... or maybe it was the intense workout routine that my brother had me do earlier that morning?
 
Anywho,
My owl was inspiring and gave me a great idea for an outfit for the costume party I'm going to tomorrow night. Any guesses on what I'm going to be? I'll share pics tomorrow.

*smiles*

Happy Friday!
<3M

No comments:

Post a Comment