Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall is my favorite...

It's September and I am loving this "fall-like" weather we have been having! This is my absolute favorite time of year, and it has put me in a creative mood. {I guess the crisp air has done wonders on my creative side...}



Here's a fall list of things I love-

1. Pumpkins Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Mom and I introduced Grandma today... I think we may have created an addict. :)

2. The smell. You know... campfires, crisp air, and just that yummy fall smell?

3. The colors. Orange is my absolute favorite color!

4. The clothes. I love layring sweaters with tights and scarves. So cozy...

5. The holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday... oh, wait... that's not a national holiday?

Mhmmm.... I'm so looking forward to enjoying every moment of this season.

Love,
<3M

1 comment:

  1. You are back! I am so excited! I've been missing your cute posts!

    ReplyDelete