Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have been a very bad kitty...

I had a little help though...


{It's nice to be a kitty somedays...}

Since my boy and I only have one car, Monday nights can be a little tricky for us. Adam and I both have class, but with different arrival and departure times. Thanks to my wonderful in-laws, we make it work.

Well, since my class starts at 4:10pm and doesn't get out until 9:10pm I get dibs on the car... which leaves my boy to ride with his parents and get all of the yummy food they bring for him.

Although they did bring me some chili last night. :)

So, because of our schedules Adam and I only got to see each other for 10 whole minutes yesterday!!!!

Ugh... Monday is not my favorite day of the week.

Anyway, since I had the car last that left me to go pick my boy up from work at 5:50 this morning... needless to say I still had my pajamas on and was praying the whole way there that I didn't get pulled over by one of Adam's cop buddies.

After arriving back at home I had full intentions of staying up, getting some laundry done, cleaning the kitchen, and then leaving on time to make my 9:30am class.... (this makes me laugh in hindsight. lol.) 

Well, one look from my sleepy-eyed boy sent us back to bed with the promise of his alarm clock going off in time for me to get ready for class.

Hmm... it's really hard for us to hear an alarm that goes off on vibrate-mode.

Needless, to say that it's a little after noon and I'm still in my pajamas having not made my 9:30am class... or my 10:30am class... and, if I'm being honest, I probably won't be there until my 3:10pm class.

And you know what? Because I only got to see my boy for 10 minutes yesterday... I'm not feeling too guilty about spending my morning with him.

Ok.

Maybe I feel a tiny bit guilty...

Oh, wait. Is it raining outside?

Nope. I don't feel guilty in the least bit. :)

A bad little kitty,
<3M

No comments:

Post a Comment