Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hmm... what to wear?

I like this time of year so much, partially because of all the cozy things you get to add to your wardrobe. : )

These are two of my favorite tops that I've found so far this season. {The cute owl is from Delias and the sweater is from American Eagle... }


Love these colors! My new favorite color combo is purple and orange... probably because I chose those colors to be in my wedding.. <3 {Forever 21}


These boots are A-mazing! Too bad buying both of these would cost one of my school payments....lol.
{Zappos}

Mmm... these both look super comfy! {Jeans = Madwell.... Skirt = Maurices}

I'm ready to go shopping now! Sadly, I can't... thanks to the a fore mentioned school payment... Thank goodness for window shopping!

Go enjoy fall ya'll,
<3M

No comments:

Post a Comment