Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where to begin?

Well, the wedding plans are coming along quite nicely now. I got my dress (finally!) two weekends ago and I am absolutely in love with it! It's my little girl fantasy in an adult sized dress. What more could I ask for? I can't share pictures of it yet... since my wonderful finacee is a reader of my blog... but just to put you all at ease, I will share LOTS of pictures of me in the dress after the wedding (January 7th, 2011!). It now hangs beside my bed and I sleep peacefully by it every night dreaming of the day that I get to wear it...

It finally feels like fall here in Indiana and I'm loving it... well... mostly. I could do with out the deary skies, but they are a reminder that we are receiving our much needed rain. Cozy sweaters, tall socks, pumpkin spice lattes, and the smell of the changing of the seasons is what I love about this time of year so that is what I'm going to focus on... that, and the huge "To Do-" list that's full of wedding/school/apartment things that needs to be done. Ahh.... to be young and perpetually burning the candle at both ends. : )

Oh, my 21st birthday is coming up too! Mmm... my birthday is right in the middle of the craziness of the holiday season, but I woudln't change it for anything. I think I'm going to ask for a new pair of boots for my birthday... or perhaps a puppy?

So sorry that this dear blog has been forgotten,
<3M

P.S- Tonight I'm asking the special girls in my life if they would be bridesmaids in my wedding... <3 I'll let you know how it goes soon!

1 comment:

  1. So, did you ask the "dear girls"? What did they say? And, who did you ask? BTW, I LOVE wedding stuff!

    ReplyDelete