Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Needing a cure...

Do you know what this is?



It's an English Bulldog puppy.



And I want one.



Really, really bad...



They are just the cutest little things I ever did see!

Here are some things you might not know about Bulldogs-

*They don't like to go outside. Their little bodies can't handle the climate changes, so they prefer to be indoors.

*They are very lazy little guys. All they really want in life is some yummy food and a warm lap to sleep on.

*They are excellent family dogs because they are so timid. This means that don't mind dressing up every now and then either.

I think a sweet Bulldog is exactly what I need to cure my nighttime blues. Or Adam could get moved to that day shift position. That would help as well...

Either way I really want a furry pet to share our sweet, little apartment with. It just doesn't seem right to keep it all to ourselves.

XOXO,
Your Puppy Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment