Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets...

Following in the footsteps of a fellow blogger (read her's here), I am going to be airing some of my "dirty little secrets" today. I thought it sounded like fun, so here we go...

1. Just like Bree, I don't wash my hair everyday. I'm not really sure if it looks better the second day, but it sure saves me a lot of work!

2. I have not worn pantyhose to school (a cardinal rule) for about 2 weeks now... AND... I haven't received any demerits for it. Hehehe. :)

3. I keep a stash of candy in our apartment and I frequent that stash very often. I will be asking my mom if I can borrow her Slim in 6 DVD for the next few months...

4. I am a scaredy cat. On nights Adam works I keep every light and the TV on until I go to bed... then I run through the apartment in utter terror before jumping into bed to pull the covers over my head. I need help.

5. I am addicted to Hulu. We are getting Netflix on Thursday. I will be addicted to Netflix in approximately 36hrs.

6. Since my landlord told me that I coudn't get a dog or a cat, I have contemplated getting every other animal that he did not mention. Does anyone know if goats are hard to potty train?

7. I very rarely wash my face before bed... I know, I know. This is a terrible habit. I will be a wrinkly old lady with eye worms.

8. I am a procrastinator. Reason #1 why I haven't blogged since January 26th.

9. I hit the snooze button between 8-10 times before I will get out of bed. I'm late... a lot.

10. I have Bieber Fever. Thanks, Havanna. I am listening to Baby at this very moment.... again, I need help.



Please don't blackmail me,
<3M

4 comments:

  1. Even though I am your mother I am contemplating black listing your block because of your Bieber fever!
    To answer your question - yes, goats are VERY hard to potty train. LOL
    Your snooze button habit is straight from your Dad and your mini-candy bar addition . . . well, I think you know where that came from!
    Please stop procrastinating and KEEP blogging!
    To quote PW - Love you more than my luggage!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice post! :) It's fun to air your dirty laundry sometimes. hehe

    Ok I share # 7,8 and 9. But not # 10. That kid is getting on my nerves. :)

    I used to be like #4 but now the girls keep me company. What about getting a cute little hamster. Or at least a fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I fixed the link, so you guys can read City Girl's dirty secrets now. :)

    It was fun to air some secrets! Although, I think Adam is getting annoyed with my snooze button habit. My poor boy just wants to sleep! lol.

    I'm using the post date feature so, hopefully, I'll be able to keep a new post up here every day. :)

    Thanks for the comments!

    <3M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Megan. . .Now I've aired my dirty secrets. Why was that fun?

    ReplyDelete