Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Food // Dinner Tonight

So for some reason I have been bad about fixing dinner this past week. :( I'm not sure why, but I was just not in the mood to do any cooking... 

It may have been because I couldn't find my kitchen sink because of the dirty dishes.

So, this week I am bound and determined that we will NOT be eating out! 

Right after I have lunch out with my mom today....

So, here's what is on the menu for tonight-
  • Ravioli
  • French Bread
  • Italian Salad
Doesn't that sound yummy? 



Now all I have to do is go get some groceries, because if I don't the menu for tonight is going to look a little something like this-
  • Chocolate Ice Cream
  • Saltines
  • Grapes
Anyone want to come over for dinner? 

Your Chef,
<3M








2 comments:

  1. So how did your dinner turn out? We also has Italian. I tried a new recipe for Paresan Meatloaf and it was delicious. I am thinking about highlighting it on my blog in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was a hit! I ended up making a lasgna (well, somebody made the lasgna... I just baked it!), toasted some french bread, and made a salad. It was tasty!

    I saw your recipe. I'll have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete