Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Friday! And even though it's my boy's weekend and he is on his way to a training seminar in an old, green cop car, I'm feeling pretty good. :)

Maybe it's because the sun is FINALLY out...

 {Me...}

So, because it's Friday... and I'm feeling pretty good... here's a list of a few of my favorite things----


*Adam and I's cozy apartment (still not ready for pics btw...). I just love the way it feels when both of us are home together. :)

*My little, purple computer. Thanks, Mom and Dad!


*All of my owls. They are all unique and have such personality!


*My sewing machine. Very loved, but not used enough... *sigh*

*Our shower curtain. It's the cutest thing!

*Netflix. (I told you I would be addicted...)

*Grande Double Chocolatey-Chip Frappacinos from Starbucks. Yum!!!


*The color purple.


*Vintage fabrics. They are just so pretty. :)


*Fiestaware!


There's my random list for the day. Now you should go post your own random list... you'll be glad you did! :)

<3M

No comments:

Post a Comment