Saturday, February 26, 2011

L.O.V.E



I love this boy so much! I'm so glad that I get to wake up to him every morning... well... he's coming to bed and I'm waking up, but at least I get to see him. :) 

Married life is going well, but that doesn't mean I don't miss our "honeymoon days". I know we are "technically" still in the honeymoon phase, but I miss us both being home together in our cozy, little apartment watching movies 24/7.

We still watch movies pretty close to 24/7, now it's just interrupted with those things called work, school, and social obligations.



Let's runaway to the beach, Baby... 



I miss the sand, the ocean, and our bungalow...



Although, I guess we were pretty happy to get back to Indiana. It's hard to keep a Hoosier away from home for long.



Let's just pull out our Jim and Pam faces and hit the Beet Farm this weekend instead.



I'm so glad I married my best friend. <3

He understands my humor.

In love,
<3M


No comments:

Post a Comment