Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today // Something New



Wednedsdays are usually pretty busy for us. It is especially busy today though, because I have to work... ugh... Why is it that you always have to work on the days your bed feels the best, you have a million things to do at home, and you have somewhere to be that night?

I will never understand this. 

Here's what is on my list of things to do today (since you don't have enough on your own list to think about... I've decided to add mine... no need to thank me.)-

1. Go to the library

2. Clean the kitchen

3. Shower

4. Work 11a-4p

5. Cook dinner

6. Plan my lesson for Pee Wee Patch

7. Church

8. Pack Adam's dinner for work

9. Make 25 notecards for English Comp.

*the things already crossed out were not crossed out because they were done... they were the result of my addiction to the snooze button.

I had better drink some of Adam's coffee this morning...

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I also added something new to my blog this morning... anyone spot it?

Well, if you did, leave me a comment. I'll be back later to describe what my new thing is.

I guess I just added something to my list....

10. Blog about my new thing

I'll be back... later...

Happy Wednesday!

<3M


No comments:

Post a Comment