Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Movie Review // Wild Target

Adam and I watched a movie recently (Haha. That made me laugh. Adam and I watch movies ALL the time... anyways... back to the post...) called Wild Target with Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt, and Rupert Grint.


I totally give this movie a thumbs up! It was so cute and pretty funny. I'm a fan of the British, Office type humor and this plot is full of it. The story follows a British assasin as he goes on the mission to assisinate an art thief. There are a lot of funny, quirky situtations that happen as the tables turn in their adventure. Definitely a lighthearted comedy that's perfect for a date night.

Well, that's my movie review for the day. I'm sure it made your day a whole lot better for it.

Your movie expert,
<3M

No comments:

Post a Comment