I just think this picture is so great. I can remember when it was just me, Levi, and Kye hanging out at Nana and Papaw's, and now look how big we are!
Here are some of the things I think of when I hear, "Nana and Papaw's House"-
1. Smooshed peanutbutter and jelly sandwhiches. Papaw's specialty.
2. Getting my face washed with the same cold, wet washcloth that had just washed my two brother's and my cousin's face...
3. Playing out under the huge pinetrees that Papaw planted back when my dad was a kid. Did you know that my dad has jumped every single one of those trees?
4. Getting my picture taken... a lot. I didn't mind. ;)
5. Watching Richard Simmon's excercise tapes just for fun.
6. Using a half-folded table as a slide.
7. Singing. All the time.
8. Getting told to quit playing with the landing light upstairs because it messed up the picture on the TV downstairs...
9. Playing in the "secret" room underneath the staircase.
10. Jumping on the trampoline... for hours! "Tripper" was our favorite game that we made up. All I really remember about it was that it was dangerous...
I have many fond memories from Nana and Papaw's.
I'm so thankful for my childhood. It was awesome. :)
A kid at heart,